Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: March 5, 2021
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using our website, www.MagnaDoctors.com (the “Site”). These Terms govern your use of the Site and are a legally enforceable contract between MagnaDoctors and you. If you don’t agree with these Terms, please do not use the Site.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time by posting them to the Site. Any changes will be effective at the time of posting. You are urged to reference the Terms and Conditions of Use each time you access this site.
By using this site, you signify that you have read and assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please be aware that MagnaDoctors.com is not a medical website and this site does not provide medical advice, nor recommend or endorse any of the health care providers responding to inquiries submitted through the site. Although MagnaDoctors evaluate whether any health care provider accessible through this site possesses the education, experience, licensing requirements or competency to provide health care required to meet your needs, the selection of a health care provider and the evaluation of the provider’s ability to fully and competently meet your needs is your decision for which you assume all responsibility.
The content of this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The Content is for general informational purposes only and is not to be taken as medical advice or treatment information. While MagnaDoctors strives earnestly to update the Content, any individual reliance on the Content is at your own risk.
Use of Content
The Content is protected by copyright under the United States and foreign laws. MagnaDoctors authorizes you to view or download a single copy of Content solely for your personal use. You may make a copy of the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: “Copyright ©2021, MagnaDoctors, Inc. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content on any such copy. You may not modify or distribute the Content nor otherwise use or copy the Content, without the express written permission of MagnaDoctors.
Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use is a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use and may infringe on MagnaDoctors’ or its licensors’ copyright, or trademark rights, or violate other laws. If you use any of the Content in a manner not expressly permitted, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must then destroy any copies (whether in downloaded or tangible copy form) you have made of the Content.
In order to use certain services on the site, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activity in your account, so please secure and protect your login information and password. MagnaDoctors will use your cell phone number to verify the validity of your information by sending you a verification SMS.
By submitting a bid, you voluntarily provide the provider’s office with your information such as name, email address, telephone number and your bid price for desired procedure or treatment. MagnaDoctors will communicate that information with matched provider’s office and the provider may then contact you via phone or email.
After you get matched with a provider’s offer, please read the entire description of the offer, including the fine print and any additional terms and conditions set forth on the provider deal or their website. You are responsible for understanding what the terms for a “deal” are. The terms and conditions of offers are governed by the provider’s policies, not ours. Please contact the provider’s office directly for questions regarding the offer or your transaction with provider.
In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, you must comply with the following:
- You must be at least age 18 or legally able to form a binding contract in order to open an account or use the Site. You may not use the Site or our services under any circumstances if you are under age 13.
- You may only open one account. Any additional accounts created without the express written permission of a MagnaDoctors administrator will be banned and/or closed.
- You must comply with all policies posted on the Site.
- You may not transfer your MagnaDoctors account to another person without our written consent. Accounts that have been terminated for failing to comply with these Terms may not be reopened under another name.
- You must provide accurate and honest information to us at all times, including in your User Content.
Before your deals show on our website and get matched with a patient, MagnaDoctors medical board will validate that each facility where provider performs a procedure is supervised by a medical director who is a Board Certified and accredited Physician with a valid and current medical license from the State in which their facility is located. You will agree that anyone in your office who is performing a procedure is licensed, and trained to perform such Procedure.
You will agree if, at any time that you are no longer licensed, you will remove all your deals from MagnaDoctors Website.
When you register as a service provider, you agree to the followings:
- Choose a procedure from the existing list and enter the minimum amount that you are willing to accept for this procedure.
- Select “Start date” and “End date” for the offer. Because there is no long-term contract with us, you can always deactivate the deal and remove it from the system.
- Your deal will be published after our medical board reviews the offer. This process usually takes less than 3 hours.
- Patient and your office will immediately get notified when we pair you with a patient, and you will be charged 3% (Maximum of $10) of the amount of the offer for each match. If patient bids again for the same procedure at a later time and we match the patient with your office, we won’t charge the provider for the same patient.
- You can limit the spending budget per month by using “Offer Monthly Budget” for each deal.
- If a patient chooses to see other doctors who are matched with patient’s bid, we will show patient up to 3 doctors in their desired area.
- There will be no refund if the patient chooses not to use your services.
Disclaimer of Liability of MagnaDoctors
When using the site, information is transmitted over the Internet, a medium which is beyond the control of MagnaDoctors. Accordingly, we assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of this site.
Specifically, MagnaDoctors makes no representations or warranties about the following:
- The education, experience, licensing status or competency of any of the health care providers responding to inquiries submitted through the site to provide the health care needed to meet your needs.
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of a site.
- The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on medical services with regard to the Content contained on the site.
In no event will MagnaDoctors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any health care provider accessed through this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not MagnaDoctors is advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall MagnaDoctors, mentioned on the site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from the use or inability to use the site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not MagnaDoctors is advised of the possibility of such damages. MagnaDoctors is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by the use or misuse of the site or the Content.
MagnaDoctors makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
These Terms incorporate any policy that is posted on the Site
We will be entitled to recover all costs, including attorneys’ fees, that we incur in order to enforce these Terms.
You are responsible for being informed about and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the Site and our other services.
You cannot assign your rights under these Terms without our written agreement. We can assign our rights and obligations to any entity or entities that agree to be bound by these terms.
These Terms and your use of the Site is governed by the laws of the State of California (excluding choice of laws principles).
The parties will resolve any disputes in the courts of Los Angeles County
If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.